• 720 Ang Mo Kio Central, Ang Mo Kio Ave 6, #01-4106
  • +65 6538 1742
  • info@cashcheck.com.sg

Q: How can I apply?

A: You can apply online via our online application form or you can also walk in to our office to Apply.

Q: What documents must I bring to apply for a loan?

A: For Foreigner

Latest Pay Slip
  • Tenancy Agreement
  • Employment Pass and Passport
  • Current Company Contract or letter of appointment

  • For Singaporean and SPR
  • NRIC, monthly payslip or 1 years tax assessment.
  • If you do not have the payslip, just get ready your Sing Pass and come to our office and print out your CPF Contribution.

  • Q: What documents to bring for business loan?

    A: ARCA, company stamp, at least one year of P&L. All directors must be presented at our office.

    Q: Can I give you my SingPass to print out the relevant documents?

    A: No, we are not allowed to.

    Q: Any Minimum income requirement?

    A: No minimum income requirement. As long as you are employed with official payslip or income tax.

    Q: Do you give out loan to Self-Employed?

    A: Yes, We do on a case to case basic.

    Q: Do I know the reason if my loan is disapproved?

    A: We will not disclose any information due to our company policy.

    Q: Can I Reloan after I Finish my repayment?

    A: Yes you can, Pls give us a call and you will be serve right away.

    Q: Do you still give out loan if my credit background is not perfect?

    A: We customise loan package for personal whose credit is not perfect.

    Q: Can You courier the Loan Agreement and let me sign out of your office?

    A: No. All Loan Agreement have to be signed in our licensed office.

    Q: Am I eligible for the loan If I am a discharged Bankruptcy?

    A: Yes, as long as you had been discharged from bankruptcy.

    Q: If I am a Bankruptcy, am I eligible for a loan?

    A: Yes, you may apply but subject to approval.

    *Loan amount, interest and repayment period subject to change with prior notice